Worries a lot? Only accepts perfection? Overanalyses everything?
Has high ambitions? Gets startled easily?
Then this is the course for you. High Functioning Anxiety is when an individual has many anxiety related symptoms but continues to outwardly perform and succeed. It’s when the individual is excellent at covering up their struggle through achievement, and has perfected looking like they’ve got it all together by functioning at a high level.
If you experience any number of the following High Functioning Anxiety characteristics, then this course is for you:
- Excessive worry
- Feeling on edge, restless and ready to go all the time
- Being told you’re an ‘Type A Personality’
- High ambitions
- Constant multitasking and busyness
- Detail oriented and organised (you probably love to-do lists!)
- Difficulty sleeping and frequent tiredness or lethargy
- Over thinking
- Overly busy schedule
- Being known as the ‘go-to person’ because you solve problems and never say no
- Constantly living in the future - “One day I’m going to… Then I will…”
- Rumination (going over and over past negative or stressful events in your mind)
- Need for reassurance and detail clarification eg. checking directions multiple times
- Being easily startled
- Mental and physical fatigue
- Appear calm on the outside
"Instead of being filled with fear and anxiety, I feel empowered and positive about what lies ahead. Working with Tammi has given me so much self belief and confidence that it has literally changed the course of my life and I will be forever grateful! It made such a difference that I now run my own counselling and meditation practice!"
- Lenore Pearson, Artemis Meditation & Holistic Counselling
How much time do you need to dedicate to this course per week? Just two hours! Having been designed for busy people, this course aims to fit in with your schedule and help you find more peace in yourday to day life.
By the time you’ve completed the course, you will be armed with an understanding of why you function the way you do and have practical tools and techniques to help you manage your high functioning anxiety. You will have a tribe of people to learn alongside of you that just get it. They understand the constant exhaustion, the tired-but-wired feeling, the highs that come with achievement and the worry about things not being perfect.
This 6-week online LIVE program starting mid-2019 (exact date to be confirmed) includes:
- Weekly live group coaching sessions
- Weekly healing meditation recordings
- Weekly tasks to complete
- Simple how-to video content on ways to manage your High Functioning Anxiety
- Worksheets, activities and techniques to put into place immediately
- Guidance on building up a daily self-care routine
- Private Facebook community
- BONUS: Video content including expert guests:
- Melissa Browne (Author of Unf*ck Your Finances & More Money For Shoes, Sydney Morning Herald Columnist and Money Expert) on the link between money and anxiety
- Alexx Stuart (Author & Creator of Low Tox Life) on living a low tox life to help ease anxiety
Some of my journey with High Functioning Anxiety
For most of my life I overanalysed everything and the fatigue that came with that wasn’t recognized by a traditional anxiety diagnosis. When I heard about High Functioning Anxiety, the relief that swept through my body was palpable, finally a reason why I got good result in my life but felt on edge all the time.
The more I explored and learned about this little-known variation of traditional anxiety, I realized how prevalent I was amongst my clients and friends. I set about creating a specific approach to overcome the symptoms nd create peace of mind – without feeling out of control.
This course allows you to take part in a beautiful community of other like-minded people who get what it’s like to love list making, efficiency and holding other people to crazy high standards.
My wish is to help you feel more balanced and grounded without losing your mind or ability to achieve.
Tammi Kirkness is an international speaker, life coach, author and spiritual teacher. She’s partnered with companies such as LinkedIn, Nestle, kikki.K, NSW State Government and regularly works with those at a crossroads who want more from their life. She has a special interest in working to help people manage perfectionism, high functioning anxiety and in facilitating the enhancement of self-love in their daily practices.
Based on her tertiary studies in psychology and her own experience with high functioning anxiety, she has synthesized and created these techniques and more to help others manage their lives with grace and become their best self.
• Studied under monks in India
• Is a qualified yoga teacher
• Teaches mindfulness and meditation
• Conducts energetic healings
• Founded VisionScope Coaching, a Sydney-based Life Coaching Practice
• Is the author of The Panic Button Book, available globally
Tammi has partnered with the following brands in helping their staff and clients achieve greater wellness:
Please note that traditional psychological interventions such as cognitive behavioural therapy are not covered in this course. If you would like a conventional approach, please reach out to your local psychologist or GP.
N.B. If you feel you may need a clinical level intervention or medical assistance please see your local GP or psychologist. This course does not replace medical advice and if you feel there is an emergency, please dial your country's emergency service immediately.